There's just something special about an all-while card. I had a wedding card in mind when I designed this, but it be used for almost any occasion. I had in mind to submit this to Heartfelt Creations Design Team search, so the following information is written in their format.
Heartfelt Creation HCD 716 Layered Swirl Die
Spellbinders Carnations Shapeabilities
Spellbinders Foliage Shapeabilities
Stardream Metallic Cardstock
Warm Highlights Micro Glitter
1. From background cardstock, cut 4.5 x 7 inch rectangle. Apply a layer of Scor-tape to entire piece, leaving top protective layer of tape in place;
2. Tape large scallop die to top of paper, having bottom of die 2 1/4 inches from the top of the paper. Cut;
3. Cut two pieces of cardstock at 2 3/4 x 5 1/4 inches, and cover with Scor-tape (leaving ½ inch on outer sides bare), leaving top protective layer of tape in place;
4. Tape down small scallop dies, matching front of die to inner edge, and top of third scallop to top of paper. Cut;
5. Score outer edge of smaller pieces at 1/2 inch;
6. Cut a piece of cardstock at 4 1/4 x 6 7/8 inches;
7. Centre large elegant swirl die at top of paper and tape at the top of die. Slip a piece of wax paper between die and paper to facilitate easy release of die. Cut;
8. Cut two pieces of cardstock at 2 1/4 x 5 1/4 inches. Place small elegant swirl dies as close to inner edge of paper as possible and with third scallop at the top of paper. Tape and add wax paper. Trim outside edge and bottom as necessary to fit background shapes well;
9. Peel off protective layer of Scor-Tape and carefully place elegant swirl pieces on tape. Try not to touch tape. Sprinkle micro-glitter onto visible areas of Scor-Tape and tap off excess;
10. Adhere sides to back with generous amounts of Scor-Tape;
11. Adhere ribbon ends to card with Scor-Tape, and tie a bow;
12. Cut multiple layers of various sizes of Carnations with die. Shape as per Heartfelt Creations video, and layer to create 3 full flowers. Randomly apply glue and more mirco-glitter and allow to dry.
13. Cut 3 leaf shapes with die and snip one leaf apart at stems;
14. Artfully arrange leaves and flowers;
15. Place pearls in the centres of the flowers.